Friday, March 7, 2014

My Introduction

A little bit about what brought me here & what made me decide to try Plexus Slim :)



The hospital bed my husband found for
me on Craigslist because I couldn't sit, lay
or sleep comfortably on anything. My furry
boys Linus & Dawson watching over Mom :)
Midway into 2013 I had to have surgery that left me in a lot of pain and practically bed ridden for a couple months. Those few months were very difficult for me and my recovery was long & slow. I wasn't able to do much physically and that made it difficult to do much of anything. When you're in so much pain that sitting or laying down is the only thing that brings relief you're bound to gain weight as a result. It took a few more months to finally heal enough that I could go about any normal day to day activities, but still with some limitations. The weight gain bothered 
My sneaky 10yr old took this
while I was passed out with my
fluffy boy Linus being a sweetheart <3
me a lot and left me feeling disappointed & helpless.

Then later into the year I had an accident at home where I fractured my ankle. Again, here I was limited to what I could do and found myself sitting around or laying down to deal with the pain and to allow myself to heal.

When I was first introduced to Plexus Slim it was through a free sample giveaway online. I was & have always been skeptical about weigh loss products. Most make a lot of claims but never live up the hype. When I was offered the free sample I was still in the process of healing from  fracturing my ankle. I read reviews, visited the website and asked a ton of questions. Once I did receive my Plexus Slim sample I tried it along with the Accelerator+ capsule. That day I had so much energy and felt great! I hadn't felt that good in so long it was simply amazing! Even my husband noticed how much energy I had & couldn't believe it himself. Even in a walking cast I was up and moving around all day long with energy to spare! 





I didn't feel hungry throughout the day like I normally did. I could graze & eat all day if I had the chance, but Plexus helped to curb my appetite. When I did eat something I noticed that I felt fuller with less. Also a HUGE plus! The amount of energy I had was enough to convince me that this is how I wanted to feel everyday! I knew this was something that I wanted to keep using and I decided to place an actual order. It was one of the best decisions that I've made for myself & its helped me to gain energy & lose weight. Those are 2 things that truly mean the most to me about this product.

I have been offered & tried several products out there on the market that just didn't & don't deliver the results or promises they advertise. I'm here to share my results with Plexus to everyone & I hope that my story will speak to others looking for help in a similar way. So I've decided to dedicated this website to anyone out there who may be struggling with their weight and are looking to make a change for themselves. I'm here to share my struggles, successes, failures, goals, and experiences with using Plexus Slim along the way. I hope you'll join me and share some of your stories with me too! 

If you'd like to find me on Facebook you can follow & join my journey here: www.facebook.com/PlexusPinkShrinkJourney
To order please visit: http://slimmichelle80.myplexusproducts.com
Plexus Slim has helped me lose 25 pounds in 2 1/2 months!
I've gained energy & confidence again thanks to my Plexus! 


Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment